SIBO Solution! Digest Complete
SIBO Solution! Digest Complete
SIBO Solution! Digest Complete are a potent, full-spectrum enzyme blend for maximal support of intestinal function.
This high potency, multienzyme formulation offers an unusually complete range of plant and microbial-based enzymes that work in concert to help maintain normal enzyme levels that support the body’s digestive capabilities and assist intestinal repair mechanisms.
The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes maximizes the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from the widest spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, carbohydrates, disaccharides, and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers.
SIBO Solution! Digest Complete can serve as an important dietary adjunct for individuals requiring maximal nutrient uptake and for those with compromised gastrointestinal function such as maldigestion, malabsorption, dysbiosis, or intestinal inflammation.
Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes in two capsules.
• Contains highly purified, filtered enzymes to meet needs of food-sensitive patients.
• Free of all maltodextrin (wheat, rice or corn derived) commonly used as a base in enzyme raw materials.
• Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes.
• Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, kiwi) for maximum tolerance.
• Active across a broad range of pH conditions (2 to 10) for maximum benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract.
• Supplies a full-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by pathogenic organisms and contribute to dysbiosis.
• Assists protein breakdown but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate or inflame GI tissues.
• Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin).
• Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to help protect sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls.
Servings Per Container: 60 Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving: Comprehensive Enzyme Blend ... 800mg
With the following minimum enzyme activity:
Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes:
Amylase ... 1830 BAU (80,000 MWU)
Alpha Amylase ... 100 DU, Glucoamylase ... 30 AGU
Sugar Specific Enyzmes
Lactase ... 1,500 ALU
Sucrase (invertase) ... 400 SU
Maltase ... 200 DP (300 MWU)
Pullulanase ... 25 Units
Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
Cellulase ... 500 CU
Hemicellulase/Pectinase Complex ... 2 00 HSU
Phytase ... 10 PU
Beta Glucanase ... 20 BGI
Alpha-Galactosidase ... 100 AGSU
Galactomannase ... 200 HCU
Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
Acid Protease ... 50 SAPU
Alkaline Protease ... 50 PC
Protease/Peptidase Complex ... 200,000 DPPU (40,000 HUT) with DPP-IV activity
Fat Specific Enyzmes
Lipase ... 1,500 FIPU (15,000 LU)
Lysozyme (from *egg white) ... 100,000 SHU
Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated) ...2,500 SPU
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,water), vegetable oil powder,and cellulose.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.