APPOINTMENT OPTIONS & Rates
Dr. Keller offers In-Person Appointments for those who want to become established patients and Video Conferences for those who are distant clients. We encourage you to begin with the Introductory Video Consultation, but it is not mandatory. For more information on the difference between a "Patient" and a "Client" please visit our FAQ's page.
INTRODUCTORY Video Consultation
10 minute video or phone introduction
Talk to SIBO Doctor Melanie Keller, ND and hear how she can help you! Please schedule if you have never seen Dr. Keller before or have not seen her in 1+ years. This 10-minutes allows for you to meet Dr. Keller, let her explain her process of working with patients/clients, and make sure she is the right fit physician for you and your healthcare journey. This is a 10 minute introduction to Dr. Keller via phone or video conference.
Introductory VIDEO CONSULTATION RATE
• New Introductory Video Consultation (10 min) *Limited Time* $50
In-Person Office Visits
NEW patient In-Person office Visit (up to 2 hours)
The goal is to first meet and get to know each other. During this visit, Dr. Keller will listen and spend time meeting you where you are while also taking the time to begin identifying the underlying cause of your condition. Appointment focus is on the following:
- Current health concerns
- Medical history and what's known of your family's medical history
- SIBO risk factor assessment
- KEY characteristics of your illness
- Function of the key body systems related to your ailment
- Eating and lifestyle choices
- Functional GI Exam (if applicable)
- Over the Counter OR Physician Grade Supplements and / or Nutraceuticals *Please be prepared to be specific.
- Explain and empower you to understand what testing should be performed for diagnosis and / or to help rule out suspected conditions. Dr. Keller prioritizes functional testing as it correlates to the individual case.
- Initiate any referrals to local / outside specialists as needed.
Return patient Office visits (up to 15, 45, or 75 minutes available)
May be In-Person or via Video Conference and must be scheduled every 1-4 weeks based on the complexity of your case. At these visits Dr. Keller may:
- Explain and teach you what she identifies as the underlying cause of your health condition.
- Recommend and / or modify an initial eating and lifestyle plan.
- Monitor and adjust treatment based upon laboratory findings and your level of responsiveness and order any follow up testing needed as treatment progresses.
- Work to improve your health as soon as possible!
In-person Office Visit Rates
- New Patient Office Visit *Please contact us for pricing*
- Return Patient Comprehensive Office Visit (75 min) $625
- Return Patient Focused Office Visit (45 min) $375
Video / PHONE Conferences
NEW Client COMPREHENSIVE Video Conference (up to 75 minutes)
Recommended for those who are meeting with Dr. Keller for the first time and have an extensive history and / or have been to many doctors, and have many tests. This will give a brief amount time to go over health history, risk factors, treatment options, etc.
If care can be managed via continued distance consultation, great! Many prefer to establish a doctor patient relationship with Dr. Keller in the state of California and be under the care of a SIBO expert.
RETURN COMPREHENSIVE Video Conference (up to 75 minutes)
Recommended for those who have already met with Dr. Keller (in-person or via video / phone conference) and require additional time to discuss information during their follow-up. Also consider this if you have not followed-up with Dr. Keller in the last 3 months.
new client FOCUSED Video Conference (up to 45 minutes)
Recommended for those who are meeting Dr. Keller for the first time and have a short list of focused questions / concerns that can be discussed in this short time period. Please note that time does tend to go by quickly. Generally within this time most people who have been treating SIBO for some time are able to decide whether a targeted consult was adequate information. Perhaps your care can be managed via continued video conference. Many prefer to establish a doctor patient relationship with Dr. Keller in the state of California and be under the care of a SIBO expert.
RETURN FOCUSED video conference (up to 45 minutes)
Recommended for those who have already met with Dr. Keller (in-person or via video / phone conference) for focused attention to your care / treatment status as you have been instructed to maintain progress and achieve optimal results.
Video Conference Rates
- New and Return Comprehensive Video Conference (75 min) $625
- New and Return Focused Video Conference (45 min) $375
- Return Brief Video Conference (15 min) $150 *for established clients & patients only
- Weekly Brief Follow-Up Visit Package $500
This includes FOUR 15-minute brief follow-up visits (via Video Conference) that are scheduled weekly, up front. This package is for established patients only. You save $100! *expires 1 year after purchase
*No refunds on appointments, packages, or products.
Please note: You must establish a face-to-face doctor-patient relationship with Dr. Keller in the state of California for her to write prescriptions, or order labs. After establishing a doctor-patient relationship, as the prescribing doctor she may then provide diagnoses including ICD-10 codes, and a super-bill and information for insurance reimbursement.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ's page.