APPOINTMENT OPTIONS & Rates
Dr. Keller offers In-Person Appointments for those who want to become established patients and Video Conferences for those who are distant clients. We encourage you to begin with the Introductory Video Consultation, but it is not mandatory. For more information on the difference between a "Patient" and a "Client" please visit our FAQ's page.
INTRODUCTORY Visit Rates
This is a ONE time Introductory Consultation for potential New Patients or Clients that would then be followed by a New Visit.
Introductory video consultation
- New Introductory Video Consultation (15 min) $50 *A $150 Value!*
This 15-minutes may be used to review ONE of the following items: a lab result, your medications/supplements list, or your current diet. If you need to review more than one item please schedule one of the longer New Visits.
new visit rates
New Visit options for potential Patients and/or Clients.
in-person office visit
- New Patient Office Visit (2 hours) *Please contact for pricing
- New Focused Video Conference (45 min) $375
- New Comprehensive Video Conference (75 min) $625
return visit rates
Follow-up options for established Patients and/or Clients. Please note: in order to follow-up in-person you must have had a New Patient Office Visit in the last year.
in-person office visit
- Return Focused Office Visit (45 min) $375
- Return Comprehensive Office Visit (75 min) $625
- Return Brief Video Conference (15 min) $150 This 15-minutes may be use to review ONE of the following items: lab results, your medications/supplements list, or your current diet. If you need to review more than one item please schedule one of the longer Return Visits.
- Return Focused Video Conference (45 min) $375
- Return Comprehensive Video Conference (75 min) $625
Discounted package rates available to established Patients and Clients.
- 60-minute Follow-Up Visit Package $500 This includes 60-minutes of Return Video Conferences or Return In-Person Office Visits *expires 1 year after purchase
- 90-minute Follow-Up Visit Package $700 This includes 90-minutes of Return Video Conferences or Return In-Person Office Visits *expires 1 year after purchase
*No refunds on visits, packages, or products.
Please note: You must establish a face-to-face doctor-patient relationship with Dr. Keller in the state of California for her to write prescriptions, or order labs. After establishing a doctor-patient relationship, as the prescribing doctor she may then provide diagnoses including ICD-10 codes, and a super-bill and information for insurance reimbursement.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ's page.